Senior Logistics Coordinator -REF 6119 CM - Stellenbosch
more than 14 days ago
17-09-2021 7:30:04 AM
Reference: 6119 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
An export Company, based in Stellenbosch in the Western Cape, requires a competent person to fill the above permanent position.
The position will be part of the logistics team and support the traders across the full range of commercial activities, focusing on administrative duties.
The person must be able to build and maintain effective relationships with service providers, customers, and team members.
The ideal candidate must be able to think ahead to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action for self and others. Be able to organise and plan considering all the relevant issues and factors such as deadlines and resources.
Key areas of performance (full job description to be discussed during an interview).
• Relevant tertiary qualification preferably in Logistics.
• A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience within the fruit export and/or import industry.
• Excellent computer literacy, including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Experience with a pallet management system will be an advantage (Palbrocker, Prophet and Dipar).
• A highly organised and flexible approach to work, including the ability to prioritise your workload.
• Knowledge of fruit export documentation will be advantageous.
• Self-motivated, result driven, exceptional attention to detail and able to take initiative.