Senior Marketing Specialist / Manager - Sandton
more than 14 days ago
Marketing Manager - We need you!
We are seeking an innovative and dedicated Senior Marketing Manager (FINANCIAL BACKGROUND) with proven track record to join our winning team. ONLY APPLY IF AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY/CONTRACT ENDING SOON.
The ideal candidate will have at least 10+ years Marketing Manager Experience in Financial Services / Rollout of Products and managing large teams. This candidate must be able to drive various channels Social Media: Facebook / Twitter / Website updates / Bulk SMS / Bulk Email and Digital advertising.
Coordinate the marketing of the organization's products and/or services by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES-:.
1. Doing marketing strategy and SWOT Analysis.
2. Establishes marketing goals to ensure share of market and profitability of products and/or services.
3. Develops and executes marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to ensure the profit growth and expansion of company products and/or services.
4. Researches, analyses, and monitors financial, technological, and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized on and the effects of competitive activity may be minimized.
5. Plans and oversees the organization's advertising and promotion activities including print, electronic, and direct mail outlets/Campaigns.
6. Communicates with outside advertising agencies on on-going campaigns.
7. Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and share of market performance in relation to pre-set standards and to general and specific trends within the industry and the economy.
8. Ensures effective control of marketing results and that corrective action takes place to be certain that the achievement of marketing objectives are within designated budgets.
9. Evaluates market reactions to advertising programs, merchandising policy, and product packaging and formulation to ensure the timely adjustment of marketing strategy and plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
10. Recommends changes in basic structure and organization of marketing group to ensure the effective fulfilment of objectives assigned to it and provide the flexibility to move swiftly in relation to marketing problems and opportunities.
11. Conducts marketing surveys on current and new product concepts.
12. Prepares marketing activity reports.