Senior Online Manager - Johannesburg
13 days ago
17-09-2021 9:44:34 AM
Leading South African and well know International High End Apparel Retail Group has a Senior Online Manager job available in Johannebsurg. The online/e-commerce manager will oversee the retail brands’ online sales and presence. The manager will also be responsible for conveying a consistent brand image that attracts customers by encouraging sales on the Web. We are seeking a super dynamic individual to join the team as soon as possible.
The Online Manager will be responsible for the online presence including organising promotions, takes care of the customer experience, online payments, content, merchandising, live help, etc.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Degree / Certificate / National Diploma in Ecommerce / Digital Content / Business Marketing or similar qualification
- At least 4 years’ experience as an Online / E-commerce manager, preferably in a retail environment
- Experience in generating online sales
- Must have a good understanding and grasp of Web design software
- Experience in tracking the success of the site
- Experience in SEO
- Experience managing a team of people
- Digital marketing experience and keen interest
- In depth understanding of web design and web analytic software
- Experience in marketing and technology
- Ideally experience in use of Adobe Photoshop, IDesign, UX, Dreamweaver, Google Analytics
- Time management skills
- Ability to plan and organise
Competencies we are looking for in a candidate:
- Attention to detail
- Able to handle large volumes of data
Salary negotiable based on level of experience
To apply for the Senior Online Manager | Joburg | High End Apparel Retail Group please mail CV and recent photo.