Senior Project Manager - Pretoria
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Managing all the operational aspects of the School of Health Sciences and ensure that all activities run effectively, efficiently and with excellence.
• Liaise with all internal departments to ensure compliance and delivery excellence.
• Record and manage relationships with key delivery partners, JV partners
• Ensure that Faculty relationships are managed professionally.
• Collect data on Student, Customer/Client and Partner experience with the view to proposing and initiating activities to ensure Excellent Experience.
• Work with the office of the Registrar to ensure excellence in student enrolment, ongoing support, communication and graduation processes are smooth.
• Assist the Head of School in leadership and operational tasks.
• Coordinate general logistics of activities in SOW
• Manage all HR related activities and compliance with all Clients HR policies.
• Be responsible for procurement of all required administrative and IT as well as clinical programme equipment and asset management as per procurement policy
• Be responsible for the creation of synergy between the district office and head office, as well as client (DoH) and funder where applicable
• Ensure all reporting activities and M&E are implemented according to project plan and reports, (either by own or DoH/project staff), performance and otherwise are submitted timeously as required by project scope
• Implement best practices and lessons learned and/or strategy re-directions as identified by supervisor, update all reports on SCL, update BP regularly but at least bi-monthly
• Ensure DOH liaison with the various provinces and/or RTCs is in place and maintained
• Master’s degree preferably in the Health Sector
• Post Graduate Certificate or Diploma in Higher Education
• Project Management qualification
• HR Management certificate
• Any health-related training certificate
• Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience of working with public, private and/or civil society
• Office management experience
• Project Management experience
• Health Sector industry experience
• Proficiency in reading, speaking and writing English.
• Excellent report writing and business writing level proficiency is essential.
• Other local language/s will be an advantage
• Valid code 08 driver’s license
• Willingness to travel extensively