Senior Software Developer - Cape Town
Your key job responsibilities as the Senior Software Developer in Cape Town will include:
- Deliver high quality, well thought through robust solutions that is maintainable and sustainable
- Interface with company and client to ensure successful delivery of correct solution
- Committed to the achievement and maintenance of quality, sets high standards for self and others
- Provide a prompt, efficient and personalized service to clients, goes out of his/her way to ensure that customer needs are met
- Resolution of delegated client queries. Where necessary escalates issues appropriately to management and project teams
- Ensuring client understanding and acceptance of recommended/implemented solution (with advice/assistance from supervisor)
- Proactively identify opportunities for system enhancements
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge and expertise in relation to the job, readily absorbs new technical information and keeps up to date in specialist areas
- Create action plans when required, for problem resolution and solution amendment gaining acceptance from relevant parties and commitment to execute
Requirements for this Senior Software Developer job in Cape Town:
- 5+ years Software Development experience in C#, C+,SQL and .NET
- 3+ years management experience
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines.
- Extensive understanding of the SDLC
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.
- Knowledge of database architecture and design
- Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or other relevant technical degree
- Programming experience
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
- Ability to work well within a team