SENIOR TALENT DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT - Cape Town
This is a great opportunity to implement best practice learning & development programmes in our growing brand!
• Working with the Talent Management team, identify learning and development needs within the company & formulate annual plans
• Research, design and develop programmes and material based on both the organisation's and the individual's needs to meet short- and long-term business objectives including:
o Sales employees skills modules
o Retail Career paths/ Succession plans
o Soft skills
o Distribution Centre skills programmes
• Deliver training & development programmes on an going basis to Retail, warehouse and office staff
• Design & develop Induction programmes for all new employees
• Be responsible for the company’s LMS (Bridge), maximizing training opportunities for employees through writing online material and using 3rd party training providers e.g. Linked in Learning, Udemy,
• Management of a Talent Development Assistant, developing their skills and confidence.
• Consider the costs of any planned programme and keep within budgets: assess the return on investment of any training or development programme.
• Devise individual learning plans & produce training materials for in-house courses;
• Ensure that all statutory & SETA training requirements are met and that Skills Development plans & ATRs are completed annually
• Assist managers to solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups;
• Educated to degree level in HR, Industrial psychology, Education or Communication
• Have a minimum of 5-8 years’ experience in training & development.
• Experience in Retail or FMCG preferable.
• Must have experience in researching, designing material and facilitation of sessions.
• Good PC skills (MS Office) pre-requisite and be able to design their own training material. E learning experience advantageous.
• Excellent presentation/ training, communication & influencing skills
• Be a self starter with excellent planning & organising skills
We offer a fantastic work environment with beautiful offices, excellent working hours, a subsidised restaurant and highly competitive package.