Senior Web Developer - Durban
Do you like custom development? Do you find it great using open source frameworks and tools to your advantage? Do you like finding the fastest, best tech and using it to create bespoke applications? If you want the freedom and responsibility to manage your own time, manage your own projects while staying on spec we want to meet you.
Setup your own local environment.
(LAMP) Use Bitbucket (Git) as a version control system.
Code HTML and CSS. (media queries, strict, sexy)
SSH into servers to do Git pull and push requests.
Code quickly and accurately.
Manage your own time.
Advise clients on the best process, technology and practice.
Look for ways to solve problems and speed up bottlenecks by writing custom code.
• 5+ Years hands on experience.
• A great track record and online code examples.
• A degree or diploma (preferable) Passion and love for digital.
• Proven experience with digital campaigns.
• Proven experience with developing web applications.
• Great strategic ideas.
Tertiary Education Requirements:
Relative Degree or diploma