Service Technician - Benoni
more than 14 days ago
Service Technician – Process Analysers
The technician is required to support all Technical Service Functions in Gauteng and Mpumalanga. This will include but not limited to Faultfinding/troubleshooting & Repairs on all analyzers. Maintaining strong customer relations is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensure services are completed with the highest level of skill
· Pro-actively uncover additional service work, outside of daily scheduled work
· Promote service assessments on all supplied products
· Service products to full working capacity
· Pro-actively utilize service manuals to maintain best technical practices
· Maintain accuracy in troubleshooting and faultfinding at all times
· Provide regular feedback on activities, quotes and orders to customers
• Ensure all administrative reports are completed in a timeous and accurate manner
• High efficiency is required turnaround times and in driving technical assessments, improve on customer satisfaction, maximize customer retention and increase profitability.
Qualification and Requirements:
· Grade 12 or equivalent
· Applicable Technical tertiary qualification
· At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position (field work, Replacement of parts, fault finding).
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Good problem solving skills and ability to trouble shoot
· Basic understanding of mechanical & electrical drawing skills
Depending on experience and qualification a market related package will be offered