Service Transition Manager - Cape Town
This role requires the right individual to have a proven history in Service Design and Service Transition, and to take ownership of the service transition processes.
• Ensure the effective transfer to Service Operations
• Chair and represent team in Service Readiness Reviews
• Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
• Ensuring that all polices are in place for all agreed services
• Maintain the Service Risk Register
• Take accountability for the transition of new or changed services
• Own service transition processes and ensure these are communicated and followed throughout the IT function.
• Oversee IT asset transfers
• Support the delivery of key requirements through the Service Transition team by providing ongoing support and expertise
• Ensure all Service Design and end to end support models are reviewed and implemented for any changed or new services
• Ensure all process comply within internal security and technology standards.
• Maintain Relevant SLAs
• ITIL V3 Foundation (minimum)
• Previous experience in Service Transition and Service Design
• Experience in Risk Management, Service Improvement and Stakeholder Management
• Experience in end to end service management to user populations in the Retail environment