Showroom Sales Executive - Strand
- Search for potential new clients through communication, marketing actions & networking
- Make presentations and meetings with interior designers.
- Define and propose concrete commercial actions to increase the turnover and margin.
- Take part in the commercial development of the company: events, exhibitions and commercial presentations and prospecting tools.
- Undertake the following responsibilities for your client from advise, sale, order processing and follow-up.
- Previous experience as a Showroom Assistant (desirable)
- Passion for interior design
- Excellent communication skills
- Background in fabrics, furniture, lighting or bathrooms.
- Client management experience