Site Agents - Civil & Roads - Johannesburg
Preference will be given to South African Citizens and Permanent Residents.
Site Agents - Civils, Roads or Building
• Sets and maintains production targets and operates within prescribed budgets.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinates and controls the activities of site staff and agreed quality standards set out in contract.
• Liaises with clients, site staff and agreed quantities programmes etc.
• Submits monthly revenue certificates and cost estimates.
• Scheduling and Programming of work.
• Report writing.
• Problem solving skills.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage quality of Construction on site
• Ability to deal with and manage Subcontractors
• Extensive Technical Knowledge of Civil, Roads icl Surfacing and Building construction
• Ability to manage cost on the site
• Experience in health and safety on sites.
• Payment Certificates.
• Ability to complete projects in time.
Computer Competency Requirements
• Computer literate in MS Office and CCS/MS Projects
Languages (Written & Spoken)
• Good command of the English language
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
• B.Sc. / B Tech Construction Management / Civil Eng. Degree or Diploma.
• A minimum of 6- 10 years Civil construction experience.
• The applicant must have leadership qualities and be innovative.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying for the above position, please consider your application unsuccessful, we will however endeavour to search for suitable positions that may be appropriate to your experience and location.