Site Agents Concrete Structures - Kempton Park
720,000 - 900,000
more than 14 days ago
Site Agents - Concrete Structures (Gauteng)
A large Construction company operating throughout South Africa is looking for qualified Site Agent - Concrete Structures for a sites in South Africa you will have experience working on the Mines , you must understand the mining culture as well as the Mines Health and Safety aspect. You will be required to travel. You must have a stable track record, you would have worked for recognised companies for minimum 5 years or more as a Site Agent
• The position is responsible for the delivery of a construction project in particular Concrete Structures in particular structures pertaining to Mining Infrastructure, ensuring profitable, on time and quality completion thereof
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Co-ordinate's and controls the activities of site staff and agreed quality standards set out in contract.
• Liaises with clients, site staff and agreed quantities programmes etc.
• Sets and maintains production targets and operates within prescribed budgets.
• Submits monthly revenue certificates and cost estimates.
• Sets and maintains work sequences and construction programmes.
Skills, Experience & Education:
• BSc / BTech Construction Management / Civil Eng. Degree or Diploma.
• A minimum of 8years years heavy civil Concrete construction experience.
• The applicant must have leadership qualities and be innovative.
• Must be prepared to travel.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying for the above position, please consider your application unsuccessful, we will
however endeavour to search for suitable positions that may be appropriate to your experience and location.