Snr C# Developer - Pretoria
Senior C# Developer needed large Financial Company based in Pretoria.
• Participate in all SCRUM ceremonies
• Collaborate closely with business owners to gain a better understanding of what the requirements and expectations are
• Collaborate closely with BA’s and making suggestions where system can be improved.
• Reviewing and familiarizing yourself with user stories (and functional specifications) from BA’s
• Develop web-based and other applications
• Development testing of solutions
• Collaborate closely with Test Analyst, verifying and resolving defects
• Participate in roll-outs / go-live activities
• Solid understanding and experience within the Microsoft development technology stack
• Firm grasp of C#, SQL Server, HTML5, Type Script, KnockoutJS, NHibernate, Entity framework, Web Services, Message Queues, CSS, XML/JSON
• Good database understanding
• Experience in both web development and stand-alone applications
• Firm grasp of OOP and segmentation of dependencies
• Relevant IT degree or diploma
• Xamarin experience will be highly beneficial
• Insurance knowledge will be highly beneficial
• Excellent communication
• Conflict management
• Relationship building
• Own transport
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: (at) or fax to: (XXX)-XXX-XXXX, you can also contact Sharne on (XXX)-XXX-XXXX
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.