Snr SAP Test Analyst - Bellville
more than 14 days ago
24-01-2022 2:13:06 PM
Snr SAP Test Analyst required to test in the SAP HCM systems environment. 2+ Years’ experience testing within a solutions design division with testing the delivery of SAP HCM systems – SAP ECC and SuccessFactors Modules. Experience in financial services is required, however experience in Life assurance or Banking is an advantage. Experience with HP UFT/QTP, Atlassian JIRA, Test Automation, IT Data Analysis and Reporting and Administration is required. Contract role!
• Core testing responsibilities are in the SAP HCM systems environment
• Identify, define and design New Functionality test requirements
• Perform test scheduling in accordance with designated tester
• Perform test execution within all test cycles
• Perform test design and script tests with an automated test tool using test specifications and inputs provided by Business Analyst.
• Assist with the scripting of automated test cases, conditions and checkpoints.
• Assist with the test script execution and validations. (Automated regression tests)
• Perform test planning and driving completion of tasks in accordance with testing timelines
• Perform test reporting based upon coverage and clearance statistics
• Perform test documentation
• Perform defect logging and reporting
• Assist with new functionality and Regression testing
• Perform Test reporting based upon coverage and clearance statistics
• Test documentation compilation and reviews in conjunction with test manager
• Risk identification and reporting
• Liaison with development team and business analysts
• Produce Test related Documentation (Test Plans, Test Matrices, Test Scripts, Defect Logs, etc)
• Able to produce Test related Documentation (Test specifications, progress reports etc…)
• Perform scope and test effort estimations
• Ability to analyse risks, develop contingencies, and plan testing accordingly
• Liaise with technical as well as middle, and senior management
• Plan and Conduct UAT-sessions to stakeholders in Sanlam Group and drive UAT sign-off
• An Appropriate Testing Qualification will be a strong recommendation.
• Experience in financial services is required, however experience in Life assurance or Banking is an advantage.
• 2 - 4 years’ experience in testing within a solutions design division.
• Experience in testing the delivery of SAP HCM systems – SAP ECC and SuccessFactors Modules
• Working Knowledge of project management
• Working knowledge of software quality assurance
• Working knowledge of software engineering best practices and frameworks
• Computer Literacy including Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office Products, Internet and E-mail.
• Understanding of system architectures such as Client / Server, Services Orientated Architecture, Web based architecture. Thin client, etc.
• Basic database and programming skills
• Knows of, and understand all forms of testing
• Full understanding of system architectures such as Client / Server, Services Orientated Architecture, Web based architecture. Thin client, etc.
• Understand the various SDLCs
• Has a good working knowledge of all forms of testing, configuration management, and requirements management
• Good working knowledge of MS Project and Microsoft applications
• Good working knowledge of testing best practices and frameworks
• Knowledge of Test automation principles and practices
• Excellent people skills and presentation skills
Knowledge, Skills and Tools
• HP UFT/QTP
• Atlassian JIRA
• IT testing
• IT Data Analysis
• Reporting and Administration
• Business processes
The company offers very competitive rates.
Only apply if you have the relevant experience!
If you have what is required, then please apply with your comprehensive CV and a skills matrix.