SOCIAL ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT PRACTITIONER - Upington
more than 14 days ago
This 100MW Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) project located 30 km East of Upington producing solar energy as part of the Solar Thermal Park, has the following career opportunity on offer to a self-driven, energetic individual with good teamwork abilities to assist the Social Economic Development Manager as
SOCIAL ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT PRACTITIONER
- Appointment would require at least a diploma in Social Science/Business Management or Public Administration with minimum 5 years post qualification experience, preferably in
the renewable energy environment
- Good knowledge of SED or community development role, knowledge of Corporate Governance & statutory policies and procedures.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including report writing, budgeting and basic math skills
- Computer literacy with intermediate MS Excel skills, data analyses and attention to detail
- Valid driver`s license
Reporting to the SED Manager the appointee will be responsible to:
- Assist the team in daily SED functions that will include * administration and reporting * monitor and evaluate projects * conducting of due diligence on suppliers’ BEE status, stakeholders or beneficiaries of CSI discretionary funds.
On offer is a negotiable remuneration package in line with national remuneration standards and trends commensurate with qualifications and experience.