Retail Jewellery Consultant - Sandton
Type of Business:
The salary is usually a basic salary of R18000 - R25000 however this is VERY negotiable
You will also start earning commission after your training is complete (3 months)
There are also monthly incentives
They also provide Medical Aid and Provident Fund
Although it is retail hours it is shift work so you would be working a rotation of shifts meaning you will not be working all day everyday- you also get approximately 8 days off in a month which includes 1 Saturday, 2 Sundays and 1 Monday.
• Potential for career advancement within the company locally and internationally.
• Excellent management training and development programmes.
• Generous staff discount structure.
• Monthly incentives.
• Annual performance increase.
• Contribution to Medical Aid and Pension Fund.
Purpose of the Job:
Our client is looking for dynamic experienced sales consultants to join the family!
We offer a professional environment in the Luxury Jewellery market and a unique opportunity to challenge yourself every day and develop a long term, fulfilling career.
We pride ourselves in offering exceptional service to our clients. World class teaching and training is provided with excellent earning potential.
• 25-45 years of age
• Talented in the area of sales
• Minimum Matric
• Sales experience required.
• Diploma a plus.
• A mature outlook
• Ability to drive a sales team to produce above standard results
• Classic, elegant & sophisticated in appearance and demeanour.
• Able to work retail hours (45 hours a week, 3 Saturday’s and 2 Sunday’s a month)/Shift Work
• Focused on customer service
• A sense of urgency, passion and enthusiasm