Stock Controller - Upington
Salary : R10 000
· 3-5 years’ experience in a similar work environment
· Excellent in Excel for stock accounts purposes
· Experience with Invoicing
· Receives and processes orders.
· Liaise with Customers on when they will receive their orders.
· Maintain special price lists and ensure that the intended customers receive them timeously.
· Invoicing / Credit Notes
· Buying Function duties
· Post / Filing
· Assist the Stock Controller during stock takes as requested - Duties include:
o Data Capturing,
o Stock Counting.
· Stock purchases
· Maintain Product Stock Levels
· Switch board duties
· Petty Cash