Store Admin Manager - Witbank
Over and above the key requirements (listed below), Management experience is an absolute must when applying for this position!
• Grade 12 (or equivalent qualification)
• Bilingual (Afrikaans and English) will be an advantage
• General Admin experience (min 2 years), preferably in retail or warehouse environment
• Exposure to both Frontline- (Cash) and Receiving
• Proven track record in shrinkage- and expense control
• Staff Management (4 – 6 staff)
• Ability to engage actively with customers, suppliers and respective company offices
• Computer literate (MS Word/Excel), including strong numeric competency
• Good verbal- and written communication skills
• Clear ITC and Criminal Record
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Stock Management
• Cash Management
• Customer Service
• Staff Management
The position is structured with a basic salary and overtime (for Sundays and Public Holidays worked) with additional benefits: Medical Aid, Pension Fund, Staff Discount and In-Store Incentive Scheme.
• Applicant Deadline: 20th April 2020
• If your application has not been responded to by 30th April 2020, please accept that it has been unsuccessful.