Store Manager - Bloemfontein
more than 14 days ago
20-09-2021 9:08:14 AM
Free State: Bloemfontein | Welkom
We are a leading kitchen company, seeking Store Managers to join our current network of over 30 franchises and company stores nationwide. If you are an energetic, ambitious individual who does well in a fast-paced, high performance and stressful environment, has a creative flair and excels interpersonally, this is your chance to have a rewarding career with us.
We are an established and reputable company, with factories in Johannesburg and Cape Town that make use of modern technology to ensure top quality components and value for money. Easylife Kitchens is a professional organisation with over 29 years of experience. We are focused on growing our brand nationwide and as such, are looking to employ Store Managers to expedite our growth strategy.
The culture of our organisation is characterised by a focus on quality, honesty, excellence, integrity, loyalty and hard work. Customers are of extreme importance and our employees are therefore expected to operate in an emotionally mature manner. As per our value statement, we value our employees and strive to be the preferred employer in our industry. Besides real room for individuality and good personal development prospects, we offer highly competitive rewards, incentives, possible profit share and other benefits.
As a Store Manager, you will have unlimited earning potential comprised of excellent commissions on your sales and possible profit share in the future.
You need at least five years’ work experience in one of the following areas:
• Senior Management
• Business operations (i.e. owning your own business)
A diploma or a degree in one of the following will be to your advantage:
You need to be computer literate, have your own reliable transport, be well versed in English (both spoken and written) and have no criminal record.
You need to be willing to manage a store in an area (as per the list below) that we have identified as a possible franchise or new store area.
Skills, Experience and Training required:
• Product knowledge of building and manufacturing materials
• Budgeting, basic accounting and finance
• Problem-solving and analytical ability
• Organisational skills
• Leadership qualities
• Communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Architectural design programs skills
• Microsoft office skills
• Experience in the Kitchen/Manufacturing industry would be a great advantage
• Qualifications in Business Management, Economics and Management, Project and Marketing Management or Interior/Graphic Design would be an advantage
We are looking for individuals with the following qualities:
• Enjoy a high-performance environment
• Adaptable and comfortable dealing with regular change
• Resilient and stress-tolerant
• Self-disciplined, displaying effective time management
• Good interpersonal skills and empathic listening ability
• Quick decision-making ability
• A conceptual ability that is grounded in practicality
• Above-average problem-solving abilities
• Good understanding of technical concepts
• Need to flourish in a fast-paced environment
• Enjoy learning
Store Manager Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Design and sell to achieve own sales budget
• Overseeing daily operations at a store to ensure that processes are implemented and run effectively
• Driving sales and profitability
• Creating store policies and local marketing initiatives that will grow the existing customer base.
• Managing customer service and complaints
• Managing staff and staff growth through performance appraisals
• Measuring and giving financial feedback against budgeted financials.
Closing date: 06 August 2021
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.