Store Replenishment Analyst - Port Elizabeth
more than 14 days ago
WE ARE HIRING:
STORE REPLENISHMENT ANALYST
• Maintain store replenishment parameters in order to create accurate store orders.
• Support store operations with regards to all inventory related queries and issues.
• Data tracking and analysis.
• Feedback to the replenishment function.
• Relationship Management.
• Stock level analysis.
• Stock report holing – number of days reports.
• Meeting customer expectations.
• Stock availability assurance.
• Compliance assurance.
Requirements for the position:
• Tertiary Education: B.Com Degree in Supply Chain (or related)
• Previous Experience: Min two years relevant experience
• Knowledge/ Skills: Knowledge of functions that support the supply 4 P’s modal, supply chain knowledge. FMCG/ Perishables stock handling principles. Work in a pressurised environment