Storers Controller - Uitenhage
• Establish and maintain an effective and measurable housekeeping system;
• Ensure compliance with all related BRC processes and procedures;
• Implement and manage an effective system that continuously strives to prevent out-of-stock situations. Maintain a register of critical spares based on operational requirements and long lead times;
• Have a stock accuracy trend and GRN receive strike rate of 99%;
• Ensure all stock items are stored in an adequate environment where the functionality of quality of items is not compromised;
• Maintain accurate and effective levels of stock for M3 warehouse;
• Ensure accurate stock management and ordering system in place to support timely replenishment of stock;
• Manage and motivate subordinates;
• Be a custodian of data integrity on accuracy and completeness of data capturing.
Critical Competencies and skills
• Be attentive to detail with a do it right first-time mindset;
• Have excellent planning and organizational skills in a dynamic environment;
• Must have a passion to succeed and be highly adaptable;
• Strong leadership and supervisory competencies;
• Driven to achieve results and provide quality service;
• Ability to respond quickly to crisis and change.
As Sovereign Foods is an equal opportunity employer, preference will be given to applicants of designated groups, as defined by the Employment Equity Act.