Stores Manager - Pinetown
15k to R20k
13 days ago
27-09-2021 9:28:09 AM
RS Recruitment Services is assisting a large MANUFACTURING company to source a STORES MANAGER to be based in PINETOWN, Durban.
OUT CLIENT HAS GROWN INTO ONE OF THE BIGGEST MANUFACTURERS OF FURNITURE IN SOUTH AFRICA. WITH MANUFACTURING PARTNERS IN CHINA, VIETNAM AND INDIA.
Applicants should have/be the following:
• A relevant tertiary qualification.
• 5 years of experience in stores management in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience with the iSync System, beneficial.
• A high degree of accuracy.
• Good attention to detail.
• Highly organized.
Key Performance Areas
• Management of issuing and receipting of fabric, leather and mechanisms stocks from stores to the factory through the company operating system (iSync).
• Responsible for overall stock holding and accuracy on both the system and physical stock.
• Responsible to hold cyclical stock takes independently of company stock takes.
• Understanding and implementation of minimum re-order levels.
• Management of a team of approximately 8 staff.
Approximately R15 000 to R20 000, depending on qualifications and experience.
To apply please:
Send your CV in MS Word format.
Include a head and shoulders photo of yourself.
Complete the application form which may be sent to you.
If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.