Strategic Projects Manager - Johannesburg
A leading Financial Services (Insurance) firm requires the skill of a dynamic individual to join them and thrive within this Project Manager role (intermediate level). You will provide support to the Strategic Projects Office management and operational requirements in the effective delivery of the these Projects.
You will meet the following minimum requirements
• Degree or Diploma
• PMBOK qualification or similar
• At least 4 -6 years’ relevant experience in a projects environment
• Insurance & general Financial Services sector experience (non negotiable)
• Extensive knowledge and experience in Project Management (multiple projects) with an understanding of Governance, Strategy, Operations and implementation projects
• Agile experience/exposure is a must
• Experience working in the consulting sector highly preferred
• Enterprise project management tools advantageous
• Data, Mobile and Digital project experience – Preferred
• Must be an entrepreneurial thinker, willing to roll up your sleeves to provide 360 degree contribution (strategy, implementation, operations involvement etc)
• Technologies: JIRA, MS Project
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Ensuring that developments are launched and marketed.
• Compile documentation and working closely with product managers
• Effectively update and maintain documentation of project work for reference and audit purposes
• Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service
• Actively contribute to the effective delivery of project tasks according to allocated duties and project plan and escalate identified risks
• Review and monitor compliance against organisations rules, codes or practice, business ethics, internal guidelines, principles and legislation
Location: Successful incumbent will primarily be based in Johannesburg CBD.
Duration: 6 months Contract (candidate must be available immediately or ASAP)
If you have not had any response in two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on file for any further suitable positions.