SUPERINTENDENT HUMAN RESOURCES - Kuruman
• Certificate Grade 12.
• Degree Human Resources / Industrial Psychology and / or Diploma in Business Information Technology
• Code B / EB Motor Vehicle License.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS (Essential unless otherwise indicated):
• 6 Years’ extensive, practical experience as a Generalist and System Implementation in a mining or manufacturing environment.
• 2 to 3 Years’ experience in compliance and Human Resources reporting.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS (Essential unless otherwise indicated):
• System skills which include Microsoft Office, JDE, Qlikview, Oracle, LMS,
Qlikview, Firefly, ER Navigator.
• Manage the implementation and effective operation of the relevant HR information systems, processes and procedures to increase operational efficiencies, and ensure timeous and accurate reporting within legislative and operational requirements.