Supervisor Nation ETQA Control - Randburg
more than 14 days ago
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
The purpose of this job is to supervise all Signa Academy learning programme delivery by ensuring that learning programmes are delivered in accordance with the required ETQA performance standards and that all SETA/DHET/QCTO legislative compliance is adhered to. The Supervisor National ETQA Control – Programme Delivery is responsible for the supervision of the ETQA processes by strengthening delivery practice including the (onboarding, learning administration, facilitation, assessments, moderation and exiting) processes are aligned to the project roll-out plans. Supervision, quality control of ETQA team, performing tests/audits to verify quality of learning content design, development, review, facilitation, assessments, and moderation through to exiting of learners before they hit the market.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of Diploma in Education or equivalent
• Project management certificate will be advantageous.
• Higher Certificate in OD-ETDP
• Facilitator/Train the Trainer Certificate
• Constituent Assessor
• Constituent Moderator
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in education and training project management
• Minimum 5 years’ learnership facilitation and training experience
• Minimum 5 years’ POE management experience as an assessor and moderator
• Minimum 3 years’ experience SETA learnership exiting experience.
• Minimum 1 year SETA systems experience.
DUITES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Learning Programme Quality Management - develop, revise, and manage all training delivery templates
• Curriculum development and content management - serve as subject matter expert and make recommendations for improvement of courseware
• Training delivery quality management - focus the team of facilitators on the strategic intent of this division including learner centric methodologies in line with the different modes of delivery (face-to-face/digital/blended)
• Supervise learner achievements and exiting process - supervise the assessment and moderation process
• Compliance and Governance - collaborate with the National Manager Quality (PD&ETQA) in the review and revision of ETQA compliance, governance, and process.
• Staff Supervision - coordinate the Facilitator ETQA team bi-monthly ongoing learning and development/CPD/ capacity building/Train-the trainer programme
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
? Effective Interpersonal and Communication skills.
? Quality management skills
? Quality assurance skills
? Auditing skills
? Project management skills and knowledge of project management best practices.
? Knowledge of project management principles.
? Ensuring project deadlines are met
? In depth information about the project area
? Assessment and moderation
? Influence and negotiation skills.
? Good report writing skills
? Fluent in written and spoken English
? Driver’s license and own transport will be advantageous
? Excellent skills in Excel, Outlook, Google, Word and PowerPoint
Closing date: 18.11.2021
Required start date: 01.12.2021
Salary: commensurate with qualifications and experience.