Supply Chain Manager in Angola
more than 14 days ago
Our client provides a range of FMCG/Food products and other services to a variety of companies in Angola. They would like to appoint a Supply Chain Manager who will be involved in the day-to-day management of company and all its activities, optimizing the flow of information and goods within the organization and ensuring the strategic and operational management of the company's supplies.
Solid experience in Food warehousing and logistics is very important for this position as 80% of the stock the company manages in Angola is food products. The successful person will have to be hands on with the local team, checking expiry dates, avoiding theft, placing orders on time to avoid shortages.
Previous working experience in an African country would be a benefit.
Skills and Experience
· Degree in Supply Chain Management or similar qualification
· Previous practice in purchasing, freight forwarding, logistics, warehousing, is mandatory
· Proficiency in computer systems
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills across languages and cultures
· Leadership skills
· Dynamic and enterprising
· Fluency in English, Portuguese, and French a plus