Supply Chain Manager - City Of Johannesburg Metro
City Of Johannesburg Metro,
more than 14 days ago
• Responsible for the national development, implementation and maintenance of supply chain strategies, continuous improvement of processes, policies, as well as warehouse operations to ensure the achievement of the Company’s Strategy. The role’s aim is to give customers better value by eliminating waste and making continuous improvements across the entire enterprise from distribution, warehousing to Finance and all the business.
• Reporting to the National Operations Manager
• Grade 12
• Relevant Supply Chain degree
• Six Sigma / 5S qualifications and other supply chain qualifications (Advantageous)
• Experience in LEAN principles
• Minimum of 5 years management experience in end-to-end supply chain, with a focus on wholesale/retail environment.
• Warehouse operations
• Ensure productivity standards for warehouse operations is achieved
• Ensure alignment between operating branches, standard operating procedures
• Monitor & control optimal pricing hand in hand with required service levels
• Ensure stock accuracy meets business standards
• Ensure continuous improvement across all branches
• Inbound/Outbound Logistics
• Manage relationships with service providers & the mix of providers used
• Monitor & control optimal pricing hand in hand with required service levels.
• Ensure service levels & on time delivery
• Oversee the fulfilment of supplying of stock to the branches on a daily and weekly basis.
• Oversee rollout of Mini -Outlets
• Ensure that deadlines are met.
• Creating SOPS and KPI’s
• Ensure after sales service is delivered on time at the required standard and to customer’s satisfaction.
• Be available to team to contribute to any strategic decision making & execution thereof.
• As key service provider to business, manage relationships within business to ensure execution of company strategy
• Analyse benchmarks for similar operations to determine & ensure the company applies best practice and retains our competitive edge.
• Report on a daily, weekly, monthly basis to management.
• Monitor monthly productivity reporting & issue to business
• Ensure all required supply chain performance measurements are in place & adhered to.
• Integrate and automate various systems into reportable and meaningful data.
• Enhance the roll out of the new WMS system and continuous roll out of new functionality.
• Oversee the external on-site service provider who performs final dispatch checks.
• Preparation of budgets & targets per branch in alignment with Finance parameters
• Monitor and manage expenditure within budget parameters