Systems Administrator - Durban
• Detailed knowledge and understanding of brands and company products
• Ensure specification sheet authorised prior to loading onto the system.
• Load sales/purchase price onto system once authorised by GM and FM.
• Ensure data accuracy
• Training of all relevant staff related to systems and assist with weekly and Monthly rollovers
• Oversee all IT systems currently in operation.
• Daily Cyclic Counts of ALL warehouses on Syspro
• Daily cost implosion to ensure accurate costing of Finished Goods • Setup and maintenance of ledger code and stock codes
• Maintenance of Work Centre Rates
• Review WIP analysis and update costing according
• Create and distribute reports as requested • Locate and share reports used at other companies
• The system will generate a suggested plan by work centre based on current stock on hand, sales orders in the system and safety stock levels. • Review the suggested plan and amend accordingly.
• Generate job cards by work centre for the next production cycle.
• Ensure that planning board is accurate and up to date at all times.
• Provide progress against plan reports at MDT meeting.
• Capture all bills of materials by operation and component.
• Analyse current BOM against system data daily.
• Highlight variance to Plant Manager and GM prior to adjusting on the system.
Qualifications and Experience:
• National diploma in Information systems and systems administration / production management
• At least 3 years production systems administration experience in particular Syspro, Barco, MRP or similar.
• Diploma from the Plastics Federation / equivalent work experience to gain necessary technical understanding of the production process.