Talent Specialist - Stellenbosch
9 days ago
Reference: CM 6354
You will be responsible for sourcing and coordinating the selection of top talent within the software industry and further ensure that they keep growing within the company. You will play a crucial part in ensuring that the company keeps sourcing and retaining dynamic individuals that are passionate about making an impact through their skills in Africa and beyond.
You will join a small HR team, reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO), supporting a growing staff complement. Since the HR team is small, you will be exposed to the full HR function. Your focus areas will be recruiting top talent, coordinating graduate, learnership and talent management programmes, sourcing training providers and evaluating their effectiveness, and coordinating team and culture building interventions.
As the ideal individual for the role, you will have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and interact with candidates and employees at all levels. You will have the ability to identify top talent and be resourceful in how to support talent development. You will have an interest in working in the software industry and a basic knowledge of software development terms and processes.
* 2+ years’ experience in recruiting for the software development industry ?
* Degree ?
* Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and interact with individuals at all levels ?
* Professional written and verbal communication skills ?
* Able to handle sensitive information confidentially ?
* Strong finishing energy ?
* Basic computer skills
* Degree in HR or Industrial Psychology will be advantageous ?
* Registered with HPCSA as Psychometrist or Industrial Psychologist (advantageous)