TAX / Secretarial - Stellenbosch
22500 - 27500
10 days ago
TAX ADMINISTRATION / SECRETARIAL ADMINISTRATION
- STELLENBOSCH -
Our client, a professional audit and accountancy firm in Stellenbosch is seeking to employ a Secretarial / Tax Administrator. The position requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar environment. The role entails 50% secretarial and 50% Tax admin duties.
• Relevant Tertiary education
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in secretarial administration
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Tax administration (all e-filing related activities, disputes, registrations, etc)
• Knowledge of accounting systems (Pastel, Sage, Xero)
• Must be willing to work overtime to meet client deadlines.
• Own transport and a valid driver’s license
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Good communication skills (English and Afrikaans)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES – Detailed duty list provided to shortlisted candidates
• Secretarial administration for Companies / Close Corporations (CIPC)
• All relevant administration for Trusts (Master of the High Court)
• Tax Administration for SARS
• Experience in Estate administration will be advantageous
REMUNERATION: R22 500 – 27 500 pm, depending on qualification and experience
Due to the high volume of CV’s received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.