Team Leader - Pretoria
more than 14 days ago
The Commercial Division in Hartbeespoort is looking for an individual to assume the responsibilities of Tertiary Team Leader in the production department. The successful incumbent will report directly to the Processing Team Leader. A qualification in Food Technology/Science/Nutrition, Mechanical/Electrical/ Engineering is a requirement. 3- 5 years’ experience in managing a production team in an FMCG environment with sound technical background knowledge is essential. Poultry experience will be an added advantage. The position carries a TASK Grade of T11.
• Ensure various products produced adhere to quality and food safety standards by
o Achievement of fresh production targets to approved specification only.
o Ensuring compliance with hygiene cleaning and process critical control points.
o Implementing product flow control and accurate cutting standards.
o Daily sign off of summary quality documents.
o Monitoring order vs produced compliance on an hourly basis.
• Minimise wastage and optimise distributions
• Manage and maintain the equipment to EOM standards
• Continuously monitoring, training and assessing labour compliance with standards.
• Implement and ensure sound adherence to work instructions, volume requirements and specifications
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES and SKILLS:
• Leadership competencies
• Excellent knowledge of all poultry production methods
• Ability to take corrective action
• Good communication skills
• Computer literacy
• Sound technical and mechanical equipment knowledge