Technical Account Manager Lead - Sandton
This organisation is a Google Cloud Premier Partner that has over 20 years’ experience in providing their customers with technological solutions that meet their unique requirements, within an environment characterised by high quality and impeccable service. Their vision is to make cutting edge collaborative technology accessible to businesses and education, connecting people, empowering creativity and innovation, and reshaping the geographies we operate in. They believe in making a real, measurable and innovative impact with a team of hardworking experts, who foster a great and collaborative working environment.
• Management of Technical Account Management team.
• Capacity planning of the Technical Account Management team.
• Training and development of Technical Account Managers in terms of soft skill training, client engagement, business communication, products etc.
• Achievement of sales targets together with the identification of up selling, training and enhancement opportunities for existing clients
• Drive resolution of technical issues reported via the ticketing system (Freshdesk).
• Reporting and improvements on the ticketing system, including solutions to reoccurring issues
• Improve service offering to clients
• Draft, review and maintain SLA and SOPs as well as ensuring the relevant legal compliance is in place
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
• 2 year’s experience managing a support desk team, as well as experience with managing a ticketing system
• Professional Collaboration Engineer Qualification would be beneficial
• Relevant managerial qualification would be beneficial
• Workspace, HelloSign, FreshDesk, Xneelo or Workspace Channel Services experience would be beneficial
Should you not receive any feedback regarding your application within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful