Technical Sales Rep - Port Elizabeth
A well-established company in Port Elizabeth, specialising in Chemical and Hygiene management within food and beverage industries, requires a Technical Sales Representative to provide technical and sales services and ensure all deliverables, as agreed are met within the Chemical Industry in the Eastern Cape.
The primary role is to service and manage key account clients while expanding or adding additional key customer relationships. The successful candidate will in addition, be responsible for some commercial activities of the regional division.
Future positions that the successful candidate may be eligible for would include that of Regional Sales Manager
Experience and Qualifications
• A Tertiary qualification (Microbiology or Chemical Engineering or BSc in Biochemistry, Chemistry & Microbiology) essential
• 3-7 year technical sales and key account management experience essential.
• Working experience in the Food Industry essential
• Must be computer literate with good working knowledge of MS Office
• Previous experience in calling on the industrial and food and beverage sectors promoting hygiene and cleaning services are essential.
• Previous experience within the Chemical or Microbiology industry is essential.
• Demonstrate Technical competence in Chemistry or Microbiology matters will be advantageous
• Good communication and report writing skills