Technical Support Agent - Fourways
more than 14 days ago
QI solutions is looking for a Technical Support Agent to enhance customer relationship, accomplished primarily by helping customers with questions or issues regarding Sage’s products or services and their application in the customer’s business operating environment in adherence to the company’s guidelines.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide an Extraordinary Customer Experience by addressing inquiries using a variety of channels (telephone, email, call logging system etc.) based on different customer sites.
• Drive Sales lead revenue generation within your team and have full understanding of cross-sell opportunities.
• Identifies the root cause of the client’s software or system issues and uses system analysis and testing techniques to solve low to moderately complex application or system issues
• Contributes to company knowledge capital by creating and modifying reusable solutions in the knowledge base according to established procedures and policies. Actively promotes the knowledge base to our customers. Maintains article quality standards
• Assists customers in gaining the most value from their Sage products and services
• Identifies additional opportunities for Sage solutions to benefit the customer's business needs
• Documents each customer contact using our contact tracking systems in a clear, concise, and understandable format. Escalate unresolved customer issues with all pertinent information included, to appropriate resources
• Works collaboratively and effectively within a team of peers. Maintains a positive, constructive attitude in the workplace. This includes presenting challenges in a positive light, offering constructive approaches to overcoming difficulties, and treating all individuals with respect Evaluate information from multiple source
• Prioritizes work balancing importance from the customer perspective and operational efficiency. Follows through on commitments, communicates status of work, identifies and requests assistance with barriers that may interfere with progress. Adjusts workload when priorities and resources change, managing time and resources to ensure the best possible outcome for the customer, employee and organization
• Stays current on technical and business knowledge in all assigned applications, as well as support processes and procedures
• Actively participate in internal projects such as improvements to call flow processes, training development, capturing and maintaining knowledge capital, improving overall support skills, and improving customer service in the department as assigned.
Job Specific Skills
• Established knowledge and reputation in addressing user inquiries in one or more of the Sage applications or industries especially the Sage 200 Evolution application.
• Certified in learning units 1 & 2 of the Sage 200 Evolution curriculum.
• Requires the ability to adhere to a structured work schedule and efficiently self-manage work time
• Requires the ability to step through a linear analysis of complex technical issues and to identify problems and suggest solutions in a logical manner. Requires strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills, including the ability to actively listen, ask meaningful probing questions and the ability to break business processes into simplified steps
• Must be able to learn and apply technical knowledge, work within defined policy and procedures, and use standardized tools and technology to perform job functions
• Requires strong verbal, listening, and written communication skills
• Certified in Sage application that is going to be supported.
• How to deliver negative messages without negatively impacting the customer.
• Assign priority to query and escalate where needed.
• Manage Uncertainty effectively and work without supervision.
• Must be pro-active and detail orientated
• Strong Communication Skills
• Career Driven
• Team Player
• Motivated to be the best
• Excited by innovation and strategy
• Excellent logical analysis skills and problem solving
• Attention to detail
• Customer service orientated
• I.T Degree/Diploma
• Technical Support Certification
• Sage Evolution 200 Certification or other Sage products certification
• Both university graduates and school leavers can enter the support helpdesk.
• You will need to demonstrate an interest in fixing technical problems, either through previous work experience, apprenticeships or activities you have completed in your own time.
• Computer Knowledge (MS Office: Excel, Word).
• Have excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
Ability to identify and adapt to the client’s style of communication.
• 12 months