Technical Writer - Durban
more than 14 days ago
Join a dynamic technical writing team to create, maintain, and manage technical content, delivered across various platforms.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Job description and required skills
• Work with internal and external teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product requirements.
• Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
• Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and supporting documentation.
• Analyse existing content, focusing on re-use and single-sourcing opportunities.
• Transforming complex and technical content into simple, clear messages that are easy to understand for the target audience.
• Brainstorming with other team members about content strategy and communication.
• Documenting the subject from a user's perspective.
• Translating highly technical information into detailed, logically structured, concisely written documentation.
• Producing and incorporating all forms of relevant media types into the documentation. For example, video, diagrams, text, and images.
• Ability to adapt and deliver content across various platforms, such as online, mobile, e-learning and print solutions.
• Ability to work in a high-pressure deadline-driven environment.
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements.
• Ability to work well both independently and in a team.