Telecoms Sales Representative - Port Elizabeth
We are looking for a Telecoms Sales Representative for a Renowned Telecoms & Fibre Company in Port Elizabeth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service, via cellphone.
- Answering questions about the product or company.
- Asking questions to understand customers’ requirements and close sales.
- Great communication skills with supervisors, peers and customers.
- Proficient in computer programs, e-mail.
- Assist in the operation of the company's telephone systems.
- Assist with admin tasks when necessary.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12
- Own Transport (advantage – incentive based company car)
- Preferably have experience in Fixed LTE / Fiber
- Must be target driven
- Self-starter and Closer
Your application must be accompanied by
- a copy of your ID,
- Drivers License,
- Head & Shoulders Latest photo
- and also other relevant related courses.
- Basic Salary
- Unlimited Commission
- 3 Month Training
R8 500 – R10 000 per month + Commission