Tendering Engineer - Sandton
20 000 - 25 000
more than 14 days ago
we're seeking an experienced Tendering Engineer - 12 Months Contract - Sandton (Gauteng) To create and implement a Tender and Proposal strategy and framework for our client to secure the creation and submission of competitive tenders and proposal that will contribute towards the growth objective of the client
Duties & Responsibilities
Continuously source new tenders and project leads.
Conduct tracking of all tender related correspondence before, during and after submission.
• Assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of tender procedures and practices.
• Attend clarification meetings with clients when required.
• Ensure that all tenders meet company commercial guidelines and have the necessary sign off in accordance with the delegation of authority guidelines.
• Take responsibility for all associated handover documentation in the event of an order.
• Work in partnership with relevant operational leaders and project managers within the company to ensure a good understanding of the exact service offerings and where they can add value to customers.
• Remain up to date with the general specifications and market requirements of the industries
• Measure and report on the performance of all submitted tenders and implement improvement measures where possible.
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners in the successful implementation of the Digital Brand strategy.
• Evaluate relevant emerging technologies and provide thought leadership on all aspects of digital marketing and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
• Conduct all relevant reporting for the Digital Brand space and present analyses and recommendations to senior leadership as requested.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Relevant Diploma /NQF 6 in Procurement, Supply Chain Management or a related field
Minimum Work Experience 5 Years relevant specialist experience in a tender/proposal coordinating, procurement, supply chain management or similar role is required.
Package & Remuneration
Salary: R20 000 - R25 000 pm CTC
Contract: 12 Months
Location: Sandton (Gauteng)