Trade Counter Manager - Pretoria
SALARY: R 40 000 – R 50 000 CTC
AGENCY: PLACEMENT DYNAMICS
Matric/Grade 12/Equivalent/RPL (Recognition for Prior Learning)
5 years’ experience in a business development role at least 2 years’ experience in stock and financial transacting
MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Fluent in Afrikaans
Previous experience in solar, lighting, audio-visual, signal distribution and CCTV essential
Trade Counter Operations
• Grow business in the Pretoria region through customer networking and interactions, customer training, superb customer service, and persistent calling on potential customers.
• Manage all financial aspects of the trade shop ensuring total compliance to rules and regulations, and accuracy in transacting.
• Manage, motivate, teach and train staff to build an effective team that delivers superb customer service, enhancing the company whilst building a solid business.
• Manage all operational activities on the trade shop (receiving, stock takes, perpetual counts, returns, integration reports etc.) ensuring compliance with OHS ACT/RISK, ensuring in stock positions at all times of KVI lines, ensuring stock accuracy and integrity.
• Ensure the Pretoria trade shop is at all times, displayed, merchandised, and presented in a professions, clean, neat, organised and tidy state, pleasing to customers and shareholder alike.
• Manage the Technical/Repairs Department within the Trade Counter for efficient customer service
• Manage floor staff including Pullers and Packers for replenishment of stock in the shop and assisting customers getting stock to their vehicles
• Manage till or cashier staff in terms price authorisations and overrides
• Manage sales staff involved in pricing of products, customer support on the floor, and merchandising
• Manage performance and development of direct reports
Quality and Compliance
• Adhere to specified standards, policies, practices and procedures
• Prevent losses, wastage or misuse of time, materials or equipment
• Use appropriate tools to conduct work, and ensure quality, accuracy and completeness of all deliverables
• Identify and recommend areas/ways to improve processes
• Maintain a neat, clean and organised work area
Team Collaboration and Individual Performance
· Collaborate and work closely together in a team or group
· Align own behaviour with the organisation culture and values
· Achieve performance objectives as agreed with the line manager
Skills & Knowledge
Attention to detail
Planning and organising skills
Ability to transfer expert knowledge management
Retail Management System (RMS)
MS Office applications
Adhere to principles and values
Please take note that initial correspondence will be via email
Correspondence will be entered into with short-listed candidates
If you have not received a reply within 3 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful