Transaction Management Deal Spec - Sandton
R700k pa neg
• Deal modelling based on legal and other relevant documentation.
• Booking of deals/transactions in the product system based on the modelling.
• Preparing deal cash flow and executing the pay away process.
• Reconciling models to the product system and clearing all reconciling items or issues related to the deals.
• Liaising with clients, facility agents, financial institutions, dealmakers, advisors and various stakeholders on deal related information.
• Maintaining and monitoring all deal related events and executing accordingly.
• Assisting in any regulatory and audit related processes.
• Assisting in adhoc projects
• Newly qualified CA in Financial Services/Investments
Experience and Knowledge
• 3 - 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• Murex experience will be an advantage
• Exposure to debt and equity structured finance and derivatives an advantage
• Knowledge of financial markets instruments
• Understanding of the valuation of financial instruments
• Financial modelling skills/sound numerical skills
• Ability to read and understand contracts, opinions and applicable legislation relevant to the business units
• Computer literacy: MS Word and Excel (Advanced level)
• Attention to detail and organised approach
• Ability to operate and think independently
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Knowledge and Skills
• Management of product and financial controls
• Market risk management
• Valuation control and expense management
• Budget management