Travel Consultant - Bellville
- Competency in MS Office
- Excellent English writing skills
- Excellent customer service skills, time management and ability to work under pressure
- A sales & target driven mind-set
- The ability to deal with a high volume of enquiries and have experience dealing with reservations
- Travel related diploma or degree advantageous
- Own transport
- Previous travel experience (min 1 year) and knowledge of Southern Africa a distinct advantage
- Previous Internet-based sales or call centre experience will also place you above the rest.
Remuneration: Basic + commission - Negotiable according to experience and skills.
Previous Tour Operator experience will also place you above the rest.