BEAUTY THERAPIST - Plettenberg Bay
12 days ago
VACANCY – BEAUTY THERAPIST – PLETTENBERG BAY
• A Diploma in Beauty Therapy will be an advantage.
• A National or International Certificate or Diploma in Beauty Therapy is minimum required.
• Being qualified to work with Environ products is an advantage.
• Any other Beauty Therapist qualification will be considered.
• 4 to 5yr working experience as a Therapist in a Spa Salon, Clinic or Medi Spa busy environment.
• Must have experiences with performing the following:
- Manicures and Pedicures
- Lash Extensions
- Lash & Brow Treatments
- Waxing with warm and hot wax
• Working hours: Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00 and Saturday from 08:00 to 13:00
• Must be professional, punctual, well-groomed, communication skills, bilingual in English and Afrikaans, and be a team player.
• Report feedback to owner regarding customers queries, complaints, and compliments.
• Manage Stock Levels and check working areas and equipment to be in a sanitary operational condition.
Salary and Commission Fee for the permanent position can be discussed at the interview.