Warehouse Manager - Randburg
5 days ago
To manage warehouse activities, stock quality control, manage internal sales team and assist with general business expansion.
What are we looking for?
• Multi-talented person who has warehouse and sales experience
• Plumbing materials related experience
• PC literate (Microsoft Office and Pastel)
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Preferred age group 45-60
• The applicant must be fluent in English and Afrikaans
• Additional South African languages would be advantageous
What will your key responsibilities be?
• Ensure all goods received and dispatched are adequately checked and product quantities and quality is ensured
• Maintain a high standard for HS&E within the warehouse and external areas
• Review any issues found whilst checking stock and address promptly (inform Procurement and Suppliers)
• Manage the warehouse team activities at most effective operational cost
• Ensure the execution and delivery of accurate stock reports and that accurate counts are performed. Investigations and clear improvements made to close the gaps
• Ensure stock rotation maintained
• Monitoring and control of internal sales staff
• Possible time on the road expanding business opportunities
What can you expect from Sayplumb?
• We have hugely supportive customers and we believe in partnering with them in their success.
• It is our goal to provide an efficient and reliable service and to introduce exciting new products.
• We pride ourselves on our vast knowledge of the industry and how we can use it to supply a wider range of plumbing material solutions.
• We rely on our excellent service, both in delivery and sales to ensure we support our clients to service the trade.
• An industry competitive salary and benefits package based on experience levels