Manufacturing Jobs in Durban
Durban is the largest city in the province of KwaZulu Natal and the third largest city in South Africa. It is known for being the busiest port in South Africa. The city has a subtropical climate and extensive beaches and is therefore seen as one of the major centres of tourism. The Durban Metropolitan Area (DMA) has a large and diversified economy with strong manufacturing, tourism, transportation, finance and government sectors. Durban is the third richest city in South Africa. The DMA contributes over half of the KwaZulu Natal province's output, employment and income, making it the main economic driver in the province. After Gauteng, Durban is the second most important economic complex.
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 44
Applications are invited from suitably qualified areas of study to apply for the position of a Silk-Screen and Flexographic Printer. This position will be based in Durban.
Machine Operation & Control
Conduct tool changes and ...
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Extrusion Setter. This position will be based in Durban.
• Setting up moulds/tools on machines.
• Conducting safe and efficient tool changes and ...
VACANCY –Quality Inspector
Our client in Durban is looking for a Quality Inspector
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Ensure that line clearance is conducted with job changes
Ensure that all inferior product is placed on hold ...
Stop, and take a look if you are a Millwright this is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a very successful company in the manufacturing sector.
• Trade tested Milwright
• 4+ years experience
• Experience in flow ...
Our client in the Plastics Manufacturing Industry has a job vacancy for a Quality Control Inspector in the Printing Department. The position is based in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal. Kindly forward your CV and qualifications.
The incumbent must have ...
1. Grade 12.
2. Relevant qualification/s in production management / operations management.
3. 5yrs+ previous working experience in an FMCG industry (preferably within a food manufacturing environment).
4. Ability to ...
A Millwright is needed for a food manufacturing company in KwaZulu-Natal.
The ideal candidate must have:
• Millwright Trade Test
• Candidate must have electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic experience
• 3-5 years’ experience as a Trade Tested ...
A Durban based manufacturing company is currently looking for a qualified and experienced Blow Moulding Technician.
The minimum requirements include:
• Fitter and Turner Trade Test
• 5 – 7 years blow moulding experience. ...
A Fitter is needed for a well-established Rubber company situated in Durban.
• Fitter Trade Test
• 8 years’ experience in a rubber environment. ...
A well-known Rubber manufacturing company located in Durban is looking to employ an Electrician.
• N4/ Electrician Trade Test
• 8 years’ experience in a rubber Industry. ...
Fitter & Turner needed for a well-established Heavy company situated in Durban.
• Trade Test (Mechanical)
• 5 years’ experience in a production environment. ...
A Fitter & Turner is needed for a well-established textile company situated in Durban.
• Grade 12
• Trade Test Certificate as Fitter & Turner
• 5 years’ textile experience. ...
A manufacturing company based in Durban is in need of a Quality Co-Ordinator.
• Requirements include a Grade 12 / Office administration and Safety/ Quality qualification
• With 5 -8 years in a production environment. ...
A Maintenance Manager position is vacant in a well-established manufacturing company in KwaZulu-Natal.
The applicant must have at least 7 years’ experience in a similar position. Experience in a production/ packaging environment ...
A KwaZulu-Natal based dairy manufacturing company is currently looking for a qualified and experienced Millwright.
Millwright Trade Test
5 years’ experience in a production environment. ...