General Insurance Jobs in Rosebank
Is a cosmopolitan commercial and residential suburb in the northwestern part of Johannesburg, South Africa. It is located in Region B, and is the location of a Gautrain station.Its several high-end shopping malls make it a popular hangout and shopping destination for young professionals, celebrities, designers, and the gay community. Rosebank has a thriving nightlife with cafes, bars and clubs around the Design District such as Moloko, Capital Cafe, The Bank, and Latinova. The African Craft Market, and the popular Rooftop Market ("Rosebank Flea Market") are popular tourist destinations; various high end hotels are also located in the suburb. The annual Joburg Gay Pride Parade also passes through the streets of Rosebank, then heads to Zoo Lake.
Showing Results 1 - 5 of 5
• Ensure accurate and timeous settlement of risk claims in accordance with processes, procedures, reinsurance treaties, administration agreements and service level agreements.
• Preparing of claims ...
Claims Assessor- Claims and Assessment Management Specialist
Melrose Arch, Johannesburg
• Responsible and accountable for disability and dread disease claims.
• Assess all claims consistently and decide on their validity.
• Provide clients ...
Actuarial Analyst: Group Risk Business Development
Responsible for growing the reassurance business by developing new markets and client relationships. In the context of Group Risk insurance.
• Acquiring profitable ...
Senior Corporate Actuarial Analyst (Non-Life)
• Analysing, structuring and reserving for non-life reinsurance
• Preparation of quarterly and annual reserving processes and results
• Building of stochastic reserving ...
• Review of Treaty Wordings and capturing of Treaty information (master data) onto Financial system.
• Account (including claims) for complex treaties.
• Provide timely and meaningful analysis of business ...