Jobs in Eastern Cape
The Eastern Cape province is the heart of South Africa’s motor industry and are thus first and foremost the most significant manufacturer of automotive in the country. The metropolitan economies of Port Elizabeth and East London are founded on manufacturing but there are other important sectors such as tourism, timber processing, renewable resources, pharmaceuticals, green industries, forestry and capital goods. Eastern Cape has great potential for forestry as a result of its ability to have moderate climate and the coastal areas that collects healthy summer rain, therefore, it has an advantageous amount of fertile land and that leads to agriculture being one of the province's key divisions.
Showing Results 61 - 75 of 724
Our client is a friendly and established law firm and we are recruiting an experienced Paralegal/Legal Secretary to assist their busy office.
Skills & Experience:
- Managing Cases to the highest quality (under the ...
Your primary function will be telesales, approaching contacts via the telephone, arranging appointments with consultants and guiding them through an online account opening process that allows the client to speculate on the ...
We are looking for an experienced in-house Payroll Assistant. Someone who is hardworking, dedicated and looking for a long-term career in the finance/accounts sector. A person who has attention to detail and a quick learner. ...
Retail Store Manager
What you'll do:
* Get the best out of every team member by listening, coaching, supporting and developing them
* Deliver an amazing customer experience, making sure service levels never dip below sensational
The role will be varied, challenging and stimulating and will be a fantastic opportunity for career progression.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
Complex diary management
Reporting on expenses
Sovereign Foods, a national supplier of top quality poultry products to markets via various brands is seeking to employ a SKOV Technical Manager for its Broiler operations in the Agriculture department. This position reports directly to the Senior ...
A highly reputable firm is seeking an assistant accountant :
Some of the key duties will include:
• Monthly compilation of business packages.
• Analyses of the company's monthly expenses.
• Upload necessary files for ...
Office Admin Assistant
Our client is seeking an Office administrator to join there team. The role is based in Caboolture and has an immediate start.
The duties and responsibilities include:
? Purchasing experience
? Data entry
? Phone ...
Sales Support Coordinator
Salary : R 8 500.00
- Working with International customers and distributors
- Order entry using Navision
- Organisation and planning of overseas trips for sales staff
- Delivery of sales training and ...
Are you a Collections Administrator with great analytical skills, attention to detail and great communication skills?
As a Collections Administrator you will be responsible for reviewing overdue accounts, in order to ...
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
Must have a BSc/BEng or BTech in civil engineering.
Must be Professionally Registered with ECSA as a Pr Eng or Pr Tech Eng
Must have with a minimum 10 years’ experience as a resident ...
Senior Credit Controller
R 16,000 per month
A major FMCG company requires the expertise of an assertive and dedicated Senior Credit Controller with proven experience dealing with large FMCG accounts. The Senior Credit Controller will be ...
3 year relevant qualification in secretarial studies/office administration
Minimum 3 years' relevant Experience as an Executive Secretary
Office/project management and secretarial skills
· Degree/diploma in Personnel Management
2 years experience
· Good knowledge and understanding of HR systems, practices.
· Knowledge of Labour Legislation, e.g. LRA, BCEA, EE Act, Skills ...
Financial Analyst - R25 000 - R30 000pm
- Must have Matric,
- Bachelor’s degree or national diploma in Accounting,
- Experience in financial planning/ management position,
- Strong financial ...