Jobs in Mpumalanga
"The place where the sun rises." Mpumalanga is home to South Africa's main coal-fired power stations – three of which are the biggest in the southern hemisphere – and is prosperous in coal reserves. Mpumalanga produces roughly eighty percent of the country's coal and continues to be the largest production region for forestry and agriculture. One of the country's largest paper mills is located at Ngodwana, near to its timber source, and Middelburg produces steel and vanadium. The top performance sectors in the province comprise of mining, manufacturing, services, and the tourism sector is also starting to grow.
Showing Results 211 - 225 of 426
- Act as credit controller and cost accountant
- Finalise and responsible for monthly sales and cost of sales
- Analyse gross profits and GP percentages (FOB and freight)
- Issue debtors statements and follow-up on incoming ...
Invoicing / VSB Clerk
A well established dealership is urgently looking for a qualified and experienced Invoicing / VSB Clerk for its expanding branch. The positions are with a premium brand.
Candidates must have at least 3 years relevant working ...
The Assistant Branch Administrator position encompasses the assisting of the Branch Administration in the overall administration of the Branch Office.
Excellent communication skills
Experienced HR Officer
Tertiary qualification in HR and IR
A minimum of 5 years experience in HR and IR
A minimum of 3 years experience in managing Labour Brokers
Must have strong Administrative skills
Duties and ...
Maintain and develop a calling schedule that incorporates the top volume outlets by brand and on premises channel
Implement on-premise sales starter standards by channel in all outlets called on.
Position: QUALITY ASSURANCE
• Experience in food quality assurance
• Food factory auditing experience
• Formal training in food safety systems such as HACCP, ...
• Experience of processing factory machinery and equipment
• Food factory maintenance experience
• Experience in HACCP and BRC systems.
• Trade ...
Front office - Reservations
R10 000 NEG live in
2-3 years experience in
a reservation position of a lodge
Computer literate- Word, Excel and outlook
Pastel experience would be an advantage
Candidate must be able to work under ...
Position: Financial Officer
This position reports directly to the Financial Manager.
• Assisting with implementation and development of financial policies and ...
Inspect truck for defects and safe operating condition before, during and after trips
Drive truck to and from designated destinations
Apply knowledge of commercial driving and skills in maneuvering vehicle at varying ...
Minimum 3 years banking experience
Knowledge of and compliance with:-
Bank & Departmental Policies and Procedures
EFT, ATM and NAEDO Clearing Rules
Human Recourse Manager/Consultant
Advice and assist/guide managers and staff to ensure sound people management practices and manage the implementation of Human Resources interventions
Qualifications / Experience:
Postgraduate B degree or NQF ...
Qualification / Experience
Matric, with Tertiary qualification in legal studies, LLB/LLM
Solid track record within a client service/client complaint environment
Higher level managerial experience essential
Advanced computer ...
Customer Service Consultant
- Excellent analytical skills
- Previous experience in customer service
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive attitude
- Computer literate (Internet, ...
Position: Head of Ranger Services Department
Location: Sabi Sands / Kruger Park Area
Purpose: Manage daily operations of the Ranger Services Department.
• 3-5 Years experience in similar position ...