Permanent Jobs in Northern Cape
The Northern Cape Province is the largest in South Africa, taking up almost a third of the country's land area The province is rich in minerals. Mining (in the Northern Cape) contributes nearly a quarter of the GDP. 94% of the country's platinum is produced in Rustenburg and Brits. This is more than any other single area in the world. Over a third of the total employment in the North West is accounted for along the Platinum Corridor (from Pretoria to eastern Botswana). With the use of local material and resources, the province manufactures automotive parts, electrical machinery, electronic and audio, and medical equipment.
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 187
A great new opportunity has opened with a well-known mining company for a HR Officer in Northern Cape
• Honours Degree related to Human Resources
• 8+ years’ experience as a HR Generalist
• Mining experience is ...
A brilliant opportunity exists for an experienced HR Generalist for a mining company in the Northern Cape.
• A Degree in HR Management
• 8 - 10 years’ Human Resources experience in the mining industry. ...
Hierdie gevestigde tafeldruif- en rosyne boerdery en aanleg beskik oor die volgende 3 jaar vakleerlingskap vir individue met ? passie vir elektries ambag.
VAKLEERLINGE ELEKTRIES (2 POSTE)
- Ons wag op ...
Are you a Chief Geologist with mining experience and looking for your next great opportunity?
Hire Resolve are currently representing a highly reputable mining company based in the Northern Cape who are currently seeking a Chief Geologist to ...
A well-established mine that has developed some of the worlds largest and quality mining operations based in Northern Cape is looking for a Mining Manager.
B Degree: Mining Engineering or BTech in Mining Engineering or a ...
* Professional sales role - predominantly telephone based
* Develop relationships with new clients
* Acquire vacancies, source suitable candidates and utilise closing skills to secure placements
* Sell applicants to ...
A Permanent opportunity has arisen to join a very successful and busy company as an all-round administrator joining this well established administration team.
As an administrator your day to day duties will be extremely varied ...
A leading mining house in the Northern Cape is looking for an IT Manager.
• Bachelor of Information Technology
• 8 Years’ experience in Information Management and IT processes in a mining/technical environment
• 3 years’ ...
One of our wonderful clients based in the Northern Cape is looking for a Shaft Timberman to join their team for a year fixed term contract.
Candidates must have the following:
• Grade 12
• Onsetters Certificate
• Blasting Certificate for ...
One of our amazing clients is looking for a Strata Control Officer to join their team of professionals in the Northern Cape.
• Chamber of Mines Strata Control Certificate
• Degree / Diploma in Geology / Related ...
Hire Resolve is assisting a leading mine in the in their search for an experienced Senior Instrument Technician.
• Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering
• Government Certificate of Competency Mines and ...
A brilliant Mining Company based in the Northern Cape has a challenging opportunity for a Safety Officer.
• Be in possession of a Blasting Certificate
• Have at least 2 years’ experience in a supervisory capacity ...
Hire Resolve is assisting a client who is seeking a Rigger and Ropesman in the Northern Cape
• Grade 12/NQF Level 4 is essential
• Recognised relevant Trade qualification (Section 13/26D)
• At least 3 years’ working ...
An excellent mining company is recruiting for an Auto Electrician for their operations in the Northern Cape.
• Grade 12 / N3 Certificate
• An Auto Electrician Trade Test (Section 13).
• 5 years’ post trade experience in ...
Hire Resolve is assisting one of the largest mining companies in South Africa who are looking for a Procurement Specialist to be based at their mine in the Northern Cape.
• Degree/Diploma in Logistics/Supply Chain ...