Engineering Jobs in Western Cape
Engineering involves problem solving and using expertise in science and math to do a job. There are various fields in engineering including Aerospace, Agricultural, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer Hardware, Electrical and Electronics, Environmental, Industrial, Materials, Mechanical, Mining and Geological, Nuclear, and Petroleum. The jobs that fall under this sector are very particular and requires people who are studying to obtain or already possess a Bachelors' degree or higher level of education.
- Popular searches:
Fitter and Turner,
Showing Results 61 - 75 of 820
A construction firm is looking to appoint a Project Manager in Cape Town.
• Relevant qualification in the build environment (BSc / BTech in Construction Management, NDip in Building / Project Management)
• Relevant project ...
A reputable company requires the services of Junior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Cape Town.
• BSc / BTech in Quantity Surveying
• 0 – 5 years’ experience
• Multi-Disciplinary project experience ...
A reputable company requires the services of Site Agent (Building) to join their team in Cape Town.
Degree or National Diploma in Building Management, Quantity Surveying or equivalent
At least 8 years’ experience in ...
An Epping based Bottling manufacturing company is currently in search of a qualified and experienced Production Line Manager.
The minimum requirements include:
• Degree in Operations Management/Production Management or NQF 5 Leadership ...
A Dairy manufacturing company located in Cape Town is currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Planner.
The minimum requirements include:
• Grade 12 / Technical Trade N4 (Mechanical / Electrical)
• 5 – 8 years’ experience in a Dairy ...
A well-known company in Cape Town is seeking a Quantity Surveyor (Intermediate) to join their team.
National Diploma/BTech Quantity Surveying
3-5 years in residential construction
Upmarket Residential ...
A reputable company in Cape Town is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
• BSc/BTech Quantity Surveying
• 4 – 8 years
• Building Projects ...
A Leading Private Hospital Group is looking for a Nurse Educator who is passionate about training to join their team.
Requirements: Diploma in Nursing / Diploma in Nursing Education / Diploma in Midwifery
Masters or B.Cur would be advantageous ...
A vacancy exists for an Occupational Health Nurse in George!
Qualification requirements include: Diploma in Nursing, Diploma in Occupational Health Certificates in Spirometry; Audiometry & Vision Screening are essential.
Be Registered with SANC & ...
Hire Resolve is representing a Private Hospital in Cape Town who is seeking a Scrub Nurse to join their team of professionals.
Requirements: Nursing Qualification - Diploma | B.Cur.
Theatre qualification would be recommended.
Prior Scrub Nursing ...
A reputable construction firm based in Cape Town is in search for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor.
• BSc/ BTech in Quantity Surveying
• Proficient in CCS & MS Excel
• 5 – 10 years’ experience in Residential Apartments ...
A construction firm in Cape Town is in need of a Site Agent to join their team.
• BSc/ BTech/ NDip in the built environment
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Building
• Up-Market Residential projects ...
An exciting opportunity exists for a Structural Draughtsman in Cape Town.
• Draughting qualification
• Proficient in REVIT is a must
• 8 – 10 years’ experience in designing of structures (Commercial/ Residential etc.) ...
An exciting career opportunity exists for a skilled Structural Draughtsman with a reputable Consulting Firm in Cape Town.
Suitable candidates must meet the following criteria:
• Draughting certificates
• Minimum 8 years of experience ...
A reputable company in Cape Town is seeking a Contracts Manager.
• BSc/BTech in Construction Management/Contracts Management
• +10 years’ experience
• Must have some residential experience (non-negotiable) ...