Health & Medicine Jobs in Gauteng
There are a wide variety of opportunities in the Health and Medicine industries including Pharmacists, Nurses, Midwives, Podiatrists, Physiotherapists, Doctors, Psychiatrists, Radiographers, Therapists, Medical Advisers, etc. A medical qualification, depending on the medical sector you wish to join, is compulsory. You will be dealing with people who fully depend on your help on a daily basis, therefore, you need to have compassion, be trustworthy, and be certain of what you are doing. In South Africa, there is a high demand for people in these industries.
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 45
ENROLLED NURSE – PAEDIATRIC & MEDICAL WARD
• Deliver comprehensive and quality patient care in collaboration with the multi - disciplinary team to meet the health needs of patients in Paediatric Ward.
• Must be able to work ...
REGISTERED NURSE PAEDIATRIC WARD
• Maintaining all aspects of patient care and responsibilities in a Paediatric Ward.
• Participate in the ward quality improvement programmes to ensure a therapeutic and safe patient ...
REGISTERED NURSE – MULTI ICU / MICU
• Maintaining all aspects of patient care and responsibilities in a Critical Care / ICU Ward.
• Participate in the ward quality improvement programmes to ensure a therapeutic and safe ...
REGISTERED NURSES OVERFLOW / MEDICAL / SURGICAL
• Maintaining all aspects of patient care and responsibilities in a Medical / Surgical Ward.
• Participate in the ward quality improvement programmes to ensure a therapeutic ...
One of our well-known Private Hospital clients based in Pretoria are currently seeking a Unit Manager, Maternity / Labour to join their team of professionals.
- Diploma / Degree in Nursing (Including Midwifery)
- Management ...
An amazing Hospital based in Johannesburg West are currently seeking a Registered Nurse, Cath Lab to join their team of professionals.
- Diploma in Nursing
- Registered with SANC
- Prior scrubbing experience in Cath Lab is ...
Are you looking for a position that will keep you on your toes? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment? If so, then this may be the position you are looking for!
We are currently on the lookout for a Trauma and Emergency Registered ...
Stepping Stone Hospice & Care Services is an independent non-profit, community-driven organization and the first-ever service of its kind in the Greater Alberton area of Ekurhuleni. We provide specialist palliative care to people ...
One of our incredible clients based in Johannesburg (East Rand) are seeking a Nursing Manager to join their team of professionals.
- Diploma in Nursing
- Management Qualification
- 3 – 4 years’ supervisory experience ...
MUST BE A REGISTERED PROFESSIONAL NURSE WITH MANAGEMENT AND THEATRE DIPLOMA AND PRIVATE HOSPITAL THEATRE MANAGER EXPERIENCE.
THIS IS AN EXTREMELY SPECIFIC VACANCY! WE DO NOT KEEP A CV DATABASE – IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, DO NOT ...
We are looking for a Paediatric Unit Manager for a private hospital in Johannesburg!
Currently looking for an experienced Paediatric Unit Manager, who has had experience managing a ward and staff members. The selected candidate will be ...
Are you looking to take the next step in your nursing career? Then look no further!
A client based in Johannesburg on the East rand is in need of a Nursing Standards Manager for their private hospital. The successful candidate will be ...
LOCUM Responsible Pharmacist Distribution AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
National Corporate in Gauteng wishes to appoint a LOCUM Pharmacist in Distribution (Quality Assurance).
Qualifications & Experience:
•Bachelor of Pharmacy ...
Currently recruiting for a Midwives for a private hospital that is currently offering contract roles for 3 – 6 months at their institution. They are in need of candidates who have gained at least 1 years’ experience, preferably in a Maternity ward ...
Established Managed Healthcare Company requires a Claims Specialist with life insurance Medical Claims Experience
Degree in in OT / Physio or similar ess
6-9 Years Medical / Health Claims Experience essential ...