Permanent Human Resources Jobs in Kwazulu-Natal in Last Week
Human Resources Departments manage and develop programs that are designed to increase effectiveness as an employer, its hiring processes, pay, benefits and human resource policies. The entire aim is to create and manage the employer-employee relationship essentially. The label "human resources" refers to a broad participation and strategic role in the organization. Recruiters, HR Generalists and HR Managers are some of the main job titles that can be found in this sector.
- Popular searches:
HR Business Partner,
Showing Results 1 - 4 of 4
Seeking a hard working HR Administrator
• HR Degree/ BTech - Human Resources;
• 2 years HR Administration experience within large organization;
• Knowledge of Labour Legislation
• Computer literate (Microsoft ...
The position will focus on delivering quality Human Resources practices within area of responsibility, aligned to chain/ divisional HR strategy in order to provide effective business solutions
1. Execution of Human Resources ...
Senior HR Manager
* Management of employee benefits, General Office Administration.
* Supervision of activities and duties of the HR Officer.
* Participate in HR Planning & processing of HR related administration.
Recruitment and interview process administration Create and maintain recruitment and staff files Administration of recruitment advertisements internally, in the print media and online Liaising with ...